Natural DIY Tips to Cool Your Home Naturally
Is summer heat taking a toss on your utility bills? Why not try something different and keep the temperature of your home cool naturally. You will find our tips refreshing and handy, as for how a little tiny tweak can change the temperature of your room and creates a nice ambiance.
If you notice closely these tips are simple and doable, all you need is intent to make your home cool by natural methods. I am sure you’ll use these tips and make the most out of them and enjoy this summer like never before.
Here are several other simple methods to cool your home:
- This simple trick of water bucket is the best one to naturally give your room a calming effect. All you need to do is to dip the second half or bottom of your curtains into the bucket and leave the fan on. This will let the water seeps upwards through the fabric.
- Bamboo possesses heat resistance power and is used extensively across India for various purposes. Bamboo blinds can be installed on your windows and doorways to keep the heat outside from entering your house. Throughout the afternoon, when the sun shines luminously upon your window, a micro greenhouse influence takes place in your house which alters it into a hot box. If you don’t wish to open your spaces, you can merely use bamboo blinds which will likewise add style to your outer cover-up.
- We all know how relaxing it is, to get away from the glare of a hot summer sun and into a cool space, under the shade. To achieve this, buy cotton curtains in the darkest color possible. Ensure that the curtains have a thick lining so that the sunlight doesn’t fade them. Dark green or brown are easy choices. Keep the curtains pinched shut, right from the morning. If your room stays shielded from sunlight all day, it is bound to remain comparatively cooler.
- In summers Cotton is king. It’s time for fancy satin or silk bed sheets, or for artificial leather fabric. Buy at least one set of crispy cotton bed sheets, in white or light shades. If your couch is equipped with any material that’s not cotton or linen.
- Add some greens they can work wonders in the summers. Green leafy can absorb heat and create a soothing effect in and around the home.
- Keeping the fridge alone. In summertime due to the quench of thirst, we tend to open the fridge more than often for cold water and ice cubes frequently, but the same opening and shutting increases the temperature of the room eventually.
- You can also invest in the best dehumidifier it will help you breathe easier it’s one of the best ways to keep the home cool naturally.
- You can use different lights from LEDs to fluorescent lights available, and switch off all other electrical appliances even a mobile charger emits heat and increases the temperature.
Use these tips and cool your home naturally. Make little changes and see how they work wonders for your home.